Do I need to make a reservation?
- No. Reservations are not required. Walk-in guests are encouraged to come anytime, anyday. We start new sessions every 30 minutes.
Do I need to come with a group?
- No. You can come by yourself or with a group. We encourage walk-in play. We can run missions with as few as 2 people.
Is your laser tag different from other laser tag we’ve played?
- Yes, we offer missions that are either won or lost as opposed to "just shooting for points" found in traditional laser tag facilities. Our missions are very much like a video game that has come to life. Our highly advanced laser taggers sound and look like real modern-day battle rifles. Our missions include everything from capturing secret codes as a Navy SEAL to safely transporting your VIP from one side of the arena to the other without him or her being eliminated from the game. Working together, leadership and communication may be important parts of accomplishing an objective. You can learn more about our missions by clicking here.
What ages can play?
- Any age can play as long as they can hold a 2.6lb laser tagger and follow our rules of gameplay. We are fun for all ages!
May I see the briefing video before I play?
- Sure! Our briefing video may be seen by click HERE
This seems a little too intense for my young child to play and enjoy—I’m not sure I want them experiencing real-sounding guns?...
- Our equipment is highly customizable and the sounds can be altered for more kid-friendly play as well as the missions. Feel free to call us or stop by to learn more.
What is the difference between Combat Ops Arena and paintball or airsoft?
- The technology used by Combat Ops Arena is the major difference. While realistic in feel and sound, our weapons use infrared light to fire. There are no projectiles—meaning no welts or harm and no paint on the body. At Combat Ops Arena, you get to experience all of the adrenaline without the pain! Combat Ops Arena equipment is highly sophisticated and communicates with each other via wifi. Once a player is eliminated, the system will not allow them to continue to play. Missions are much more sophisticated with multiple roles and objectives. Not all roles or strategies require shooting all the time—some missions simply require you to occupy a building or space while “alive.” Learn more about our equipment by clicking here.
Is Combat Ops Arena safe?
- Combat Ops Arena (COA) is committed to providing a safe environment for its players. All weapons are eye-safe. The core technology used by COA is infrared light. Infrared is on the safe side of the visible spectrum, using an infrared beam no stronger than a television remote. Our arena game masters monitor each mission to ensure all Rules of Engagement are being followed and reinforce the proper operation of the weapons.
Do you offer birthday parties?
- Yes. You can learn more about our birthday parties and our private party rooms by clicking HERE
Do you offer private events?
- Yes. If you or your group are looking to do a private function, celebrate a special occasion, or run exclusively in our combat arena, we have many group packages available. Combat Ops Arena can host corporate team building, youth and student events, church groups, and college fraternity or sorority socials just to name a few.
- All group events do require reservations and a deposit at least 48 hours in advance. If you are interested in this type of event, please call for details or email email@example.com
Do you have any gameplay rules?
- Yes. Our rules of engagement are:
- Absolutely no running.
- No charging other players.
- No physical contact in any way.
- You must hold your tagger with two hands at all times.
- "Dead" players can’t speak during the mission.
- No camping or hiding out in respawn areas.
- Open-toed shoes are discouraged.
- Do I need to sign a waiver?
Do I need to sign a waiver to play?
- No. At this point in time we do not require waivers to be signed. Players play at their own risk and Combat Ops Arena will not be held responsible for injury resulting from players violating the rules of engagement.