As a locally-owned family business, Combat Ops remains committed to keeping our community safe before, during, and after the pandemic. While the world is a much different place, our goal at Combat Ops Entertainment remains the same; to provide you the best, safest, and most cost-effective family entertainment around.
Here is what we’re doing to make a difference for you, our valued customer, and our awesome employees:
1. Touchless Point of Sale- go to combatops.com and buy your tickets or make a reservation in advance. Once here, simply show your phone receipt without touching a pinpad.
2. 24/7 Sanitizing - ALL touchpoints in the facility are sanitized around the clock. After your laser tag, NERF session, axe session, mini-bowling, or arcade play, our equipment and games are completely sterilized on an ongoing basis.
3. Social Distancing- enjoy our spacious 33,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor attractions where you can easily stand 6-feet apart from others.
4. Sanitizing Stations- we invested in new, CDC & board of health compliant sanitation stations throughout our facility which includes hand sanitizer for guests & employees.
5. Masks- our employees are required to wear them, and we ask that you kindly bring your own & wear it inside our facility. We have disposable masks available if you or a guest needs one.
6. Sick Policy- our employees check in before each shift. If they are sick, they stay at home. We ask that you respectfully do the same.
7. Newest Facility Around- we just opened our outdoor mini-golf course, axe throwing courts, and covered pavilion this past year. Recently, we finished staining, painting, and sealing the entire deck area, bar ledges, ADA accessible pathways, etc. We also renovated our bathrooms and kitchen from top to bottom. You won’t find a cleaner, newer, safer entertainment space anywhere else.
Our facility has been consistently reviewed as the "cleanest" around - even prior to the pandemic. We vow to take our already amazingly clean facility to the next level! We hope to see you soon! -David Dimberio, CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer)